Kirrip Aboriginal Corporation
Wominjeka - Welcome
Kirrip Aboriginal Corporation is a safe place for community to connect socially and culturally, to celebrate culture, and to promote self-determination and healing. Servicing the local Aboriginal communities in and around Melton.
2022 MURUMALI HEALING PROGRAM
DATES TO BE CONFIRMED
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BY CALLING 8088 0764 OR EMAILING firstname.lastname@example.org.
This 2-day program is designed specifically for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, based on the Marumali Journey of Healing Model and offers an effective pathway that supports the healing of all people. It involves mind, body and spirit, and is seen as an ongoing journey.
The Marumali healing workshops provide participants with group-based opportunities to:
• Collectively experience sense of belonging and acceptance
• Draw on each other’s personal experiences and support one another to progress healing
• Gain a sense of empowerment and self-determination, to control the pace, direction, and outcome of their healing journey
• Experience a culturally sensitive healing model that offers an effective process which supports healing and allows survivors to find a safe path home to themselves, their families, and their communities
• Strengthen skills of participants to act as an education resource for their community
• Strengthen confidence to take on mentor roles to minimise the transgenerational effects of trauma on the Aboriginal community
Please call 8088 0764 or email email@example.com to register your interest in joining this 2-day workshop!